Latest On The WWE Draft, McMahon On Future Of $1 Million Giveaway, Mike Mondo

source: www.f4wonline.com

— Aside from the very top talent if they’re moving, nobody is being told about WWE’s plans for the draft. At last year’s show, the wrestlers were told literally seconds before the picks announced on television. This year, things have been even quieter. There is a feeling that the company really needs to come through on the draft, so you should expect to see some major stars changing brands tomorrow night. On another note, internally, the belief is that theoretically, the Undertaker is not eligible for the draft due to the retirement storyline.

— CNBC.com has an interview with Vince McMahon. Regarding the Million Dollar giveaway, McMahon has plans for it to continue. “Pretty much as long as I like. Since I’m a billionaire, I can say when I want to do things and when I won’t. No timetable.” McMahon also says that he doesn’t consider UFC as competition since they are a sport and his company is entertainment. {Article link}

— The recently released Mike “Mikey” Mondo of the Spirit Squad is returning to his roots. He will be appearing at the New York Wrestling Connection indy show in Deer Park, NY this Saturday.

Click Here For News On Major Draft *SPOILER* Involving A Top WWE Star